Keeping your shutters in peak condition is a must if you want to stay protected. But not to worry, because All Guard Storm Shutters in Melbourne, Rockledge, Viera, FL, and surrounding areas will cover all your maintenance and repair needs. We offer our shutter maintenance services for accordion shutters, roll-down shutters, Bahama shutters, colonial shutters and storm screens.
Please note we only offer our hurricane shutter repair and maintenance services to clients we've done installations or replacements for. Contact us today to find out more.
We recommend that our clients book our shutter maintenance services at least twice a year. When we visit, our inspection team will:
- Perform an external visual inspection
- Check the manual operation of all shutters
- Remove the front access panel (as needed)
- Clean housing (for roll down shutters only)
- Deploy slats and blades in preparation for proper cleaning
- Check slats and blades for damage or wear
- Power wash or hand wash slats and blades inside and out to remove debris
- Check all mechanical components for proper operation
- Clean, lubricate and adjust tracks of all movable components
- Wash windows and sliding glass doors that have shutters on the outside glass