58MM END RETENTION
Roll Down Storm Shutters are installed above an opening and are raised and lowered using an electronic motor. The system can also be activated manually by crank. When built into a new home, Roll Down Storm Shutters are virtually invisible. While in the closed position they not only provide storm protection, they also provide protection from forced entry and theft. When not in use they store in an enclosed box located at the top of the opening.
- Unobstructed view for up to 24 feet.
- Small bundle size compared to other standard roll up shutters. Radius on slat allows for shutters to roll into a small hood (box)
- Tracks are designed slimmer, but stronger.
- Installation friendly by using 5/16 Tapcon.
- Good spans at high pressures
- Screws do not need to be adjusted with different pressures at flat locks
- Slats into tracks (guidance)
- Self lubricated Slat Lock does not require special maintenance by the homeowner to preserve strength and performance.
- Quiet operation.
- Slats roll tight around the rear, minimizing the deflection on the rear.
- Designed to fit end cap and bracket system.